Thursday, November 1, 2007

to answer your question...

i had someone send me an "anonymous" question on my last post that said,

"so when is the blog address going to change to www.mammadearing.blogspot.com?"

First off, if you are going to send me an "anonymous" question, then grow a pair and use your real name. I was not born yesterday. Only a handful of people know my maiden name. So, the anonymous part is kind of pointless considering it can only be a handful of people.

Second off, I am NOT changing my name. Everything I have is under my married name including my SS#, DL and all that stuff. NO ONE can force me to change it PERIOD!

Third, if you have a problem with my blog then DON'T read it. I was upset that day and my blog is my place to vent. Good thing I haven't vented this week considering the events that have occurred. God only knows what sort of anonymous posts I would be getting then.

I could go on and on, but luckily it is time to leave work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't change my name either. Not just because of the DL and SS# thing ... those are easy to change. I wouldn't change mine because I would want to keep the same last name as my kids. Why make things more confusing if you don't have to.

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!