Monday, October 8, 2007

Bad blogger...bad!!

I know...I know!!! I have been HORRIBLE about updating my blog!! OKay, so a few things have happened.

1st- I had a parent teacher conference with Ry's teacher. I usually cringe when it comes to those damn things. I have NEVER had a good one ever with him. Anyway, the teacher calls me today and I wanted to cry over the phone. First off, Ry is reading at a second grade level. At the end of Kinder he was reading on a K level. She said she has seen a huge jump in his language skills. He is learning and picking up on grammar rules faster than she can teach him. His math is also at a second grade level !! She is going to start giving him some advanced work. He has A's in social studies and science. Plus....are you ready for this.....????? She has had NO behavior problems with him in the past 2 1/2- 3 weeks. She said he has become a totally different student. She said he is not angry anymore and has started coming out of his shell. She said he is happy and smiles all the time. Do you know how much this means to me??????? I am soooo proud and can't wait to hug him today at the baseball game!

2nd- The legends are still on their dominating streak!! They are 7-0 and defeated their toughest competitors this weekend. I think the score was 18-4. The legends defense was unstoppable this weekend!!

3rd- I am not blogging much b/c I am trying to get everything situated and packed up at the house. Every night I will be packing/cleaning, etc... The kids were with Chris this weekend ( and man did I miss them !! ) and I should have done more, but I almost needed a weekend to detox from the drama you know? I am rejuvinated and ready to tackle my obstacles.

Other than that life is the same as usual. Rae is some ole Rae !! LOL

We have another game tonight so I will hopefully update that soon !! Here are a couple of pics from the game on Saturday.




1 comment:

Lacie said...

Hey you! I always seem to be way more efficient when I have Tyler, on the few occasions I don't have him, I do nothing, because for once I can do nothing. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with your house, I was serious about trading for pics!!!

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!