Monday, October 15, 2007

a few little updates...

Hmmm, where to start.

-The Legends are still on top in the Fall 07' Spring Klein season. As of Saturday we are 8-0. Yep, I think the legends are going to sweep the league. We have seen some amazing games this season, but we are bracing ourselves for our first tournament this weekend. I am nervous and excited for the boys. It will be an all weekend affair. I can't wait !!!

-I am still packing the house. I will be moving on Friday. There will be a lot of life changes, but in the end I know I have made the right decision. This will allow me to get back on my feet and to be in a positive financial situation. ( that is ALWAYS a good thing!! )

-As crazy as life has been I am really enjoying it and having fun. I have met so many new people. I have been laughing and smiling a lot and I owe that to my friends. They have been good at keeping my mind off of everything.

Oh...ummmm, did you see my ticker lately??? 70 days til Christmas? Are you freakin kidding me??????? Ack!!!!! Ry is easy for Christmas, but I have NO CLUE what to get chica!! I will have to brainstorm hard on that one!

oh oh oh oh...you have to check out a new artist that I have found. Her name is Colbie Caillat and her music is AMAZING!!!! I wish I could figure out a way to post a song...hmmm, I might need to go do some searching on this one...stay tuned!!

I did it !!! I added music to my blog!! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

TxSash said...

You have me addicted now. Love it. I finally heard it on the radio yesterday. :)

Mema said...

You can buy me her cd for my birthday. I like her even at my age. Makes me smile and that been in short supply lately.

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!