Thursday, October 4, 2007

preparing for little league domination...

LOL, okay not really, but I thought that sounded pretty cool. Our boys are now 6-0. There was another game last night and they won 21-10. We play our toughest opponents on Saturday morning. It will prove to be a challenging game. However, I truly believe that our little Legends will dominate.

Okay, so this week has been pretty laid back. Ry was on green yesterday which is good. He also got 100% on his spelling test !! woo hoo !! If I teach the child anything in life it is that proper grammar and spelling is essential. It drives me crazy when people do not know the proper way to use to/two/too, their/there, and your/you're. I know I learned the difference between all these words when I was in elementary school. I always wonder if people were absent the day those words were taught. Anyhoo, I asked Ryan about his day and he said that Emily ( aka the bad seed) was teasing him again. I asked him what he did. Ry said he rolled his eyes (oh yes, he is his mother !! ) and walked away. I asked him why he just walked away and he said it was because if he said something back to her then he would have gotten in trouble. He said it is easier to ignore her. Jackpot !!!! Wow, this is a lesson I have been trying to teach him for years it seems. I then took the time to explain that not everyone is going to be nice to him and not everyone is going to like him and that is why it is so important that we have our friends. So Ry had a great day at school and a great day at baseball.

As for Rae, well we are still in drama queen overload. She can't do anything without there being some form of whining or drama involved. What to do....what to do... This is going to be a learning experience with her !!

As for me, well I am doing good. Sash came over last night and we talked and hung until about 10:30. I love that girl !! Well, time to get back to work. We are going over the Teresa's tonight for dinner...yummy !!! ( T is a good cook and well I am not cooking much these days !! LOL )

wait...wait... I meant to post a pic of Ry playing catcher from the Monday night game (I didn't take pics last night )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I make no promises that dinner will be good. It's a new cut of pot roast so hopefully it will be tender. I just threw it all quickly in the crockpot this morning. It smells really really good though!!

I'm looking forward to tonight.

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!