Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm back...

I know...yesterday I was MIA on my blog, but I really didn't have much to update it with. Now, however I do !!

Okay, remember when I was looking for a military school for six year olds??? Well that notion has been put on the back burner for a little bit and has been replaced with charm school for a four year old !!! However, I prefer not to have the lady from VH1's "Charm School" teach her. Rae has manners....I know she does.... right??? Please someone tell me I am right. These days they are nonexistent or so it seems. I picked her up from school yesterday and was told that she was hitting and scratching her best friend. What the hell RAE???? She laughs and tells me she was bad. Then when she sees that I do not think its funny she starts this fake crying BS. Ugh... I told her I would talk to her in the car about manners and behavior. So, we get in the car and I go over manners, what is acceptable, what is not, etc... etc.... I am thinking, okay great, basis covered !! NOPE !! We get to the ballfields ( cause Ry had a game that I will be talking about later !! ) and she somehow forgot what her name or what my voice sounded like. I CAN'T STAND when she does this. I can stand behind her saying her name over and over and over and she just ignores me. I know she hears me. She was talking with food in her mouth ( BIG PET PEEVE) , whining, playing in the dirt, trying to go out on the field, and so much more that I can't even remember. I truly think charm school might be the only option for my chica !! What happened to my dainty 3 yr old?

OKay, so on to the baseball game. It was a pretty good game !! The boys won 21-4 I think. ( I think the other team had 4, maybe 3 ). One of our boys hit a GRAND SLAM over the fence homerun !! Folks, he is only seven !!! We have another game on Wednesday night.

Tonight we have soccer practice....BORING !!! Does she really need to go to practice???? SERIOUSLY?????? Hmmm, I wonder if I can bribe her with ice cream to skip practice. She is only 4, not like she is the next Mia Hamm.

Well, my lunch break is over and it is time that I try to be a productive employee.
Oh, and I am doing okay. I am taking it one day at a time and making sure I smile a lot !!!

3 comments:

TxSash said...

I hate to be the one to tell you, but "dainty" is one word I have NEVER used to describe Rae Rae. lol...... I love your hoodlums.

Lacie said...

Hey girl. I have been meaning to call you lately. You have been on my mind and in prayers. Love you and will try to call you tonight.

Mema said...

Could be that Ry had gotten your attention by being bad so she thinks its the way to go. She was pretty sweet Sunday though - telling me she was using her magic words. Won't lie to you it's going to be an uphill battle the next few month for you, but you will be ok and so will they.

Love you Rotten!!

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!