Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another weekend gone...

The weekends are WAY too fast. Rae and I had a blast hanging out together this weekend. This morning we woke up and went swimming at my sisters. I have never heard two little girsl squeal and giggle like Jenna and Rae. We came home and Rae has been driving me crazy ever since. She is SOOOOO ready for her Daddy to get back home. Chris called and he should be home around 6. I think I am going to force him to take me out for some Mexican food tonight. I really want some grilled chicken and onions. ( fajitas w/out all the fattening stuff !! ) I think a Corona Light is also on order !!

Seriously, I miss being able to spend my days with the kids. They would be sooo bored at home with me though. They love their preschool, so that makes work a little easier.

Well, time to go do some Laundry so Rae has her field trip shirt for tomorrow !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!