Thursday, June 28, 2007

Better Mood...

I am in a better mood today. I refuse to be in a bad one ! I always love Thursdays because it means the weekend is closer than it was on Wednesday !!

Okay..funny Rae story....

Last night Rae had cheer and gymnastics. Coach Tracy coach both of these. I think Reagan drives her nuts during class b/c I can see Rae ( can't hear her b/c we are upstairs and she is down stairs in the gym) talking NON-STOP !! Well, at the end of the classes Coach Tracy said, "Reagan said the funniest thing tonight" Apparentley Rae told CT that " She does not pick her nose at gymnastics and that she only picks her nose at home !! " EWWWWWW !!! Where does she get these things? I need to install an off button on her. However, she is SOOOO close to having her cartwheel mastered. She has the momentum, but she needs to straighten the legs just a tad bit more. I am hoping that by the end of the summer she has the cartwheel and roundoff down. Technically she is "supposed" to be in the preschool tumbling class in the fall, however if she masters these things then I can put her in tumbling I. She was on the show team last year at the age of 3.5 and was on there with all 5 yr olds. She will be doing the show team and tumbling this fall. Then in the spring we will probably cut back to just tumbling ( because her first season of baseball will start !! woo hoo ) and then she will try out for the Level I competition team. What am I getting myself into????

Ryan is keeping on with baseball. He is going to a baseball camp next Friday. I think he will really enjoy it. Plus, he has tryouts for a new team next SAturday so that should get him primed and ready !! LOL Ryan is sooooooo excited about the possibility of being on a tournament team. He really likes that coach ( he has played with that coach a few times this year ) and likes the boys on the team. Ryan has been practicing with them this summer and they are really organzied and put together.

Well, time to get off the blog and get back to work. Is it 4 yet??? Seriously !!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so sorry Jill, I am going to be in OKC next weekend. We are going to have to have a raincheck.
I love your blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!