Friday, June 22, 2007

Girls, Girls, Girls !!!

Chris and Ryan are out of town and it is just us girls !! When I picked her up from school she was soooo excited to start our girls weekend !!

We started out by going to the mall. I had to exchange something at gymboree. I swear that little girl is going to be in 3's and 4's forever. I tried some shorts on her and and 2t's fit her !! I refused to buy 2T's, so we got a dress. We are going for pictures as long as the weather holds tomorrow. Okay, so as I am checking out at gymboree Rae starts singing at the top her lungs Tim Mcgraw's "Fly Away". When she sings it she does so at the top of her lungs and with a total hick accent. It is too funny !! She proceeded to keep singing this song until we left the mall !!

When we got home we played babies and she is now watching "The Secret Garden" in my room. shhhhh, don't tell her Daddy, but I will totally let her sleep with me this weekend ! LOL

Tomorrow we are going to take pics before it gets hot and then just hang out. If the sun REALLY comes out then I will take her to the gym to swim. She has been asking to go there.

Oh, tomorrow I have to scan in these charicatures that were done of Rae and Ryan. I will explain the irony of the pictures when I post them !!

Good night all !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!