Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I need a vacation...

Next Wednesday can not come fast enough. I will be off Wed-Sunday next week and I couldn't be happier. Chris's brother will be in town so I am hoping that he can come over and do something fun with the me and the kids.

Work can't make up their mind about the promotion thing. I think they are going to ssssllllllooooooowwwwwwwllllllllllyyyyyyyy transtion the postion. That is fine, but I do not intend on doing both jobs for them !!

The drama of little league baseball is also draining me. I am to the point where I am going to step away from it all. Meaning I will tell Chris to let me know when to show up. As many know, Ryan is playing on his regular team this summer, plus practicing with another team, and preparing for tryouts at the same time. Somewhere in there schedules are going to overlap. I give up trying to make everyone happy. Chris is being a butt head saying that he feels like he is stuck in the middle. Personally there is ONE person here that needs to be happy and it is Ryan !! I don't care anymore who gets mad at who. It is all petty and I want my son to be happy regardless of the team he decided to play on. I am also annoyed b/c I feel like Ryan "might" be getting left out of things b/c of the team switching thing. That truly hurts b/c Ryan loves his friends and doesn't understand why changing teams would affect that. The same goes for the friendships that are between all the adults. I guess it is times like these when you find out who your friends really are.

My gym partner is out of town this week so I haven't been good about going :( OH well, there is always next week. Rae has cheer and gymnastics tonight so that should be fun. She is doing well mastering her cartwheel. She can do her jumps and is working on being sharp and hitting her moves. It is just too cute.

Like I said I am tired and need a vacation. Being a parent can really drain you sometimes !! ( but in a good way of course !! )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!