Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day !!


Okay, it is father's day and I am all alone !! Chris took the kids fishing at 4:30 this morning and I slept in until 9:00 !!! I was amazing. I already bought Chris cards, but I need to pick him up a litle something else. Then we are going to my parents for dinner tonight.

Wow, it is about to pour down rain !! Can it rain anymore these days?

Anyway, once the kids get back I am going to take them to do a little photoshoot. ( As long as the rain lets up !! )

Time to go shopping !!


Here is Rae when we were over at my rents today. Ryan was hiding from the camera !!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!