Friday, June 29, 2007

Rudeness much !!!

Okay, so I log on to my blog today to do my daily post and some person with ( excuse my language here !! ), NO BALLS decided to leave me a comment that said, "Get a Life." As far as I can tell I have a life, in fact one that I write about in my blog. If I didn't have a life then I wouldn't have anything to write about. Also, I think it is really cowardly for someone to post under ANONYMOUS. If you are going to be rude... do it with your real identity loser !!
The last and final thing I will say about this is that this blog is based around CHILDREN ! I think only a total low life would post "Get a Life" to a MOTHER who posts about her CHILDREN and her life !! If you don't like it... don't read it !!! Period !!

Okay, on another note, anyone who knows me knows that I love clothes for my kids. I love Gymboree, Baby Lulu, Janie and Jack, Gap, etc.. etc.. I have always been this way with them and as long as I can afford it I always will be !! I don't pay full price for their clothes as I have learned to shop sales. For example, right now is gymbucks earning time. I spent a mere 50$ to get one gymbuck the other day. However I bought stuff that was already clearanced. Fro 50$ I got a dress, a nightgown, 7 prs of panties for Rae, two shirts and a pair of shorts. Not bad huh? You couldn't do any better at wal-mart !! Plus, I earned a gymbuck.
Anyhoo, there is someone on here that has a blog who is bashing mothers who buy gymboree.
http://www.theantigymboree.blogspot.com/

I totally think it is her right to post HER opinions on HER blog spot, but I find it really funny !! I mean, it seems like she truly has a grudge against mothers who buy nice clothes for their kids. Her and my husband would have a lot to talk about. Just kidding. Chris likes it when the kids ae nice and cleaned up.

Tonight is my bosses last day of work. We are having a party for her tonight !! Chris found a babysitter ( sorry sis, had NO clue he asked you !! LOL ) and he is going out w/ the guys and I am going out w/ people from work. Oh oh oh, I got the promotion. I will be transitioning into the new position in the next two weeks. I still have to train my replacement. They met me a little more than half-way on my salary request. I am satisfied w/ their offer !!

Okay, I really have to get back to work !! Friday is always a madhouse here !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha .. you tell them girl. Congrats on the promotion. Guess the next time we go out all drinks are on you!!!

Teresa

Hillary said...

I can't believe someone would tell you to get a life! My children are my life, so I understand. Of course, I completely agree with the whole Gymboree, Baby LuLu, and Janie and Jack stuff. My kids always have that stuff too! Dressing my children has become my hobby. So I guess, I need to get a life too!

Hillary said...

Oh Congrats!

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!