Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Hurt and Lions and Tigers and Rain???

Yep, I am hurting. T and I decided to head back to the gym yesterday. We were soooo good about going for awhile and started slacking. I have been working so hard to lose weight that I knew that it was time to suck it up and go back. I have a feeling that no matter what kind of work out regimen I have I will hate it !! Working out is NOT relaxing to me. It is hard, it makes my muscles ache and it brings back bad memories of highschool drill team where I ached all over.
We started out slow last night. I think we did about 25 minutes of cardio and then did weights. I love working out with T, but she can kick my arse in the gym. That girl has more stamina than I could ever dream of having. I will be ready to die on the eliptical and she is just pumping away. Needless to say, I am in pain today. My inner and outer thighs kill and it hurts every time I lift something. I will push through the pain though b/c I want to look HOT and be the MILF that we all dream of being !! LOL
No seriously, I have my highschool reunion this fall and I want to be proud of my body. People in highschool saw me go through a serious eating disorder and it is nice that I am able to go to the reunion healthy.

On to the next subject kids....

I didn't know that a 4 yr old was capable of talking as much as Rae does. I swear, she wakes up talking and falls asleep mid-sentence. She has developed empathy and EVERYTHING in her world has a mommy. If I step on a spider she FREAKS out and tells me that the spider's mommy is going to be REALLY sad. She is also very inquisitive about God and Jesus. The other day when it was raining she said that she was made at God for making it rain. I had to explain to her that rain was God's way of watering all the trees and flowers. I told her that in order for plants, grass and anything outside to grow that they needed water. I also explained that it was God's way of filling up watering holes for animals. She seemed to accept this answer. The next day when it was raining she said to me. " Mommy, I am not mad at God today. " " I am so happy and proud that he is giving his flowers and animals a drink." She also asks me a lot about her Papa in heaven and our dog in heaven. Ryan NEVER asked me these kind of questions. In fact having a conversation with Ryan is like pulling teeth. He gives you information when he deems necessary. Reagan has an imagination that won't stop. Yesterday she told my friend that she went to the zoo and pet all the animals ( lions and zebra's included ) and that she brought home a giraffe as a pet !!! Where does this child get this imagination from...oh yeah, my mom says me !!! LOL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!