Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thanks Hill !!!

Thanks to my friend Hillary and her cute blog I have decided that I need to start one. It will take me awhile to jump on the wagon, but you know me, I will figure it out soon.

So, lets see what's up. Well, if you know anything about me it is that my life is my children, however I have a pretty fun and active social life also. I go with the "moms" and get pedicures, spa day's, we play bunco, and just hang out.

I am also one of those crazy baseball moms. My life seems to involve baseball of some sort every day. Ryan has been playing bb since he was 3.5 yrs old. He is now six and is thoroughly in love with the sport. He commits about 10-15 hrs a week in just practice alone. Rae has been doing cheer/gymnastics for about 6 months. She likes it, but seems more excited about the fact that we just got her a baseball glove of her own. She will start baseball in the spring.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!