Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Early Morning Ramblings...

Well, it is close to 7 a.m and I am already at work. It always takes me a couple of hours to get my head out of the clouds and get focused. Does this really surprise anyone? As I was driving in this morning I heard that Paris Hilton is free from jail. My life is now complete now that the pampered princess is out of Lynnwood !! Seriously... I could care lesss. However I will watch the post jail interview to see what comes pouring out of her mouth !!

On a different note, why is it that companies INSIST on keeping the office 65 degrees? I am not kidding, even when it is 95 degrees outside I have my space heater on. Oh, speaking of work I should find out today about the promotion.

Not much else is going on. Ryan has baseball practice tonight, however I would not be surprised if it gets rained out. This practicing with two teams thing is killing me !! I actually feel bad for Ryan b/c there is one team that he REALLY REALLY wants to play on, but he has to finish up his season on his current team. This leads me to another uneasy situation. I have become good friends with the mothers of Ryan's current team. I hope that Ryan changing teams will not affect these friendships. I guess time will only tell.

Oh, do you ever have days where you want your hubby to just leave you alone? I think I am emotional or something right now and Chris is NOT helping !! He keeps asking me if I am mad... um no, but if he doesn't leave me alone then I have a feeling I will say something I shouldn't and then we will both get mad !! LOL I know it won't last, but he is just on my nerves right now.
Also, if he doesn't quit smoking then I am going to have to pull some drastic cards. Seriously, it drives me crazy !! I mean, anyone who knows me knows that I have smoked on and off for years, but never all the time everyday. I can smoke one when I am out with the girls or having a bad day and not pick one up for weeks. I can easily go without them and it doesn't phase me. Chris's smoking has gotten out of hand and I want it stopped !! ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Okay, enough ranting and raving for right now. I will update about the job when I hear something !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!