Sunday, July 1, 2007

All is quiet...

It is 9:50 in the morning and all is quiet !! Chris took the kids fishing last night and didn't get home until about 4 this morning. Needless to say I think they will be sleeping for awhile today. That is fine. I am about to start laundry and go tackle the kitchen. We have NOTHING to do today which means LOTS to do around the house. You know how that goes !!

Yesterday Ryan played two baseball games. The first one was so so. It started raining in the middle of the first inning so the boys weren't all that focused. The second game was really good. Ryan played pictcher and 2nd during this game. He made 3 outs, including a high pop fly to second base. We were really proud. He has baseball camp this Friday. He is going with quite a few of his friends.

We went to our Friend's son ( Kody's) b-day party. It was fun. Kody is too cute. He was so excited about his presents and getting to ride the roller coaster at Itz. Dennis did a great job showing him a good time.

Time to go enjoy my Sunday and the peace in quiet in my house right now !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!