Thursday, August 30, 2007

All Girls Team????

So, I just got an email from the coach of Reagan's soccer team. It is an all girls team !!! OMG, what is she going to do? If you think I am joking, I am not. Reagan LOVES to play with little boys and it is pretty much the only thing she knows. There are a few little girls that she plays with at school and when friends come over, but for the most part it is boys. So, yes, Rae is starting soccer this year. It is going to be interesting. The girl LOVES to run. She is almost as fast as her brother. She certainly did not pick up the speed from me !! LOL Ummm, mom, no comments from you on this one please. Ry is playing soccer as well. That one is going to be hard to juggle with baseball, but we will do it.

My late sleeping Saturdays are now gone again. I will now be at the soccer fields at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday morning with my cup of starbucks and back up Diet Coke. I do not like the sport of soccer, but sign the kids up because they want to. Personally it bores the hell out of me and all I get out of it is socialization. I hope they do not expect make-up or hair in anything but a pony-tail. It is not going to happen.

Oh, funny thing...okay so you know how I have said that a lot of parents work for Miller Lite? Okay, well last year one of the parents got ahold of black ski hats that had "Miller Lite " on them. Well, I think 4 or 5 of our little guys wore them during soccer !! It was hilarious to see a field of 4 boys with black ski hats,and then you get up close and they were all walking billboards for Miller Lite. I promise we really are good parents.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!