Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Trying to be better...

I am trying to be better about updating the blog this week. Things have calmed down a little at work. I have gotten used to getting here at 6:15-6:30 every morning. If anyone knows me then they know that I am NOT a morning person so most people around here know not to talk to me until about 9:00.

Ryan starts baseball practice with the Legends today. I can't wait to see how that one goes. All the kids on the team are really good. I think Jared's mom is going to try pitching. This should be very funny. When she was over at the house on Sunday for the cook out we had Ryan's pitching net set up and she was "pitching" into it. She was doing really good !! Want to know the catch??? She had been drinking. We are thinking that we will start a Legends tail-gating ( did I just spell that right? ) before every game !! LOL If you know anything about the rents on the team, then you would know that we would win in a drinking contest every time. Shoot, half the team works for Houston Distributing ( Miller Lite here in Houston). So, we have that tonight. Maybe I will take the kids swimming afterwards. Swimming is always good for wearing them out before bed.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I changed the web address of my blog, the new one is:

http://itsallaboutthefam.blogspot.com/

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!