Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pet Peeves....

Okay, as the day has progressed little things keep getting on my nerves so I am going to try to "flush" the bad vibes and write down my pet peeves on here !!!

( in no particular order )

1. People who use ALL CAPS when they are emailing me...Come on people, we all know that is the equivalance of yelling at someone over the computer. Also, if you ARE going to yell at me and you personally know me, then pick up the damn phone or better yet do it in person !!!

2. People who wear navy with black... ack ack and double ack !! I am sorry, but those colors DO NOT match, nor do they even blend. If you can't tell that you put on black pants accidentally with your navy top then it is time to change the light bulbs in the closet !!! ( I also think I am sensative to this considering I was forced to match my dad's black and navy blue socks from the time I could tell colors !! )

3. People NOT communicating when in fact our relationship demands that we communicate !! For example, today at work I was told that our custom DB homes were going into a new accounting software...ummm, lets see, I am the accounting manager...think they should have told me??? I DO !!!

4. People who assume that petite women can eat whatever they want b/c they are petite.... ummm, I am small because I DON'T eat that crap !!


There is more to come I am sure... This is all I can think of at this EXACT moment !!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

I saw your comment on Emily's page, isn't that baby soooo cute. Anyways, I a blogger now too!!! I want to see you guys sometime soon.
Lacie

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you on the navy and black. I can't stand it when people do that. Unfortunately my poor son is one of those culprits. No matter what I do, he insists every day doesn't have to be matching day!!

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!