Friday, August 31, 2007

Who would have thunk it???

Okay,so I have been putting PRESCRIPTION drops in my eyes ever since they got irritated on Wednesday. My eyes have not been getting better. They still been dry, red and throbbing. So,I ask one of my co-workers if she has any regular eye drops. She had run of the mill Visine. So, I use it and gues what????? My eyes are back to normal !! So,I go to Walgreens to pick some up during lunch and I asked the pharmacist about that. She asked me if I had sensitive eyes...yup !! She said I was probably allergic to the prescription eyes drops. So, I have been making my eyes MORE irritated by using them. This is SOOOOO my luck. Anyway,I am happy that my eyes are now back to a normal color. I can probably even put my contacts back in my eyes tonight. woo hoo !! Who would have thunk it??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!