Saturday, August 18, 2007

I know...I know...

It has been too long since I have updated this. I am sorry, but things just got crazy hectic.

My company got bought out a little over a week ago, which means that they streamlined. Luckily, the president is able to still have 100% full control of the company. The person who bought out the company just wants financial control.
Luckily my job is 100% safe... however it is too safe. I had to take over a couple departments and it has me on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I am mangaging the marketing, advertising, and accounting depts of the company now. I have been going into work at 6 every morning just so that I can stay caught up. It has been CRAZY. However, when I get stressed a couple of things happen. The first... I can't sleep. I have issues sleeping as it is, but this just impounds the problem. I have been getting about 3-4 hrs a night MAX right now of sleep. The second thing is that is terribly hard to eat. I have to force myself to stay energized with lots of protein and healthy foods. I am hoping this is a temporary issue at work. I love my company and I will not find another job. They treat me awesome and value that my family comes before them. I can't ask for anything better than that. Okay, enough said on the negative things.

So, is everyone here in the houston area ready for Hurricane Dean? Chris wanted me to stock up on water, batteries, gas, etc... I said yes to the other stuff....but gas???? Ummmm, after learning my lesson during Rita, I am not going anywhere !!

When you grow up in this area you just learn to embrace these storms and pray for the best !!

Last night was our monthly bunco night. It was a blast !!!! I love those girls. We played for a little bit, chatted it up as usual, drank our drink of choice, and then hit up a bar. Unfortunatley, once we got to the bar I started to feel yucky. The stomach in knots and the stress started creeping back in. So, I went home early. Still, I had sooooo much fun !!!

Today I am cleaning house...ummm, well I wil be when I get off the computer. The kids are supposed to be cleaning their rooms, but I am not sure how that is going. Maybe I can sneak the kids to the pool before it starts pouring.

Anyway, I will try to be better about updating the blog this week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!