Sunday, August 5, 2007

I am pissed...

Tonight has been crappy. My feelings are out of whack and I am just down right pissed.

First of all, Chris got into a screaming match with the ump of Ryan's last game of the season and got himself thrown out. Okay, what kind of grown man fights with a teenager about 7U little league? I am pissed that he does not have enough self control to keep his mouth shut. It embarrasses me, Ryan and my whole family. I was so upset that I couldn't even go to Ryan's end of season party. I feel bad for missing it, but I will make sure that Ry knows that I am proud of him. However, I feel that a point needs to be made to Chris that I WILL NOT in any fashion support his decision to open his mouth and keep ranting. I do not know how to get it across that the world is not all about him. We were already winning by a lot and Chris goes and ruins it.


Okay, time to go calm down.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!