Tuesday, August 7, 2007

la dee da...

I am sitting here updating my blog as the kids are "supposed" to be taking a shower and getting ready for bed. Truthfully, I think they are playing in their rooms, but at least they are not fighting. Chris had softball games tonight, so it is just me and the kids !! Chris woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and has been in a foul mood all day long. It is probably a good thing that he is doing "guy" things tonight. However, with all the fishing and softball going on lately I am thinking that a girls happy hour is soon in order. Hmmm, yep, I won't have the kids on Thursday ( they are going to g'mas), there it will be happy hour time for sure !!
Decision made.

What else? Hmmm, still loving the new job. I am soooo busy, but that is a good thing !! Like I said Rae and Ryan are going to their grandma's Thursday-Sunday. I am nervous b/c Rae has never been away from me that long. I think she is going to freak out truthfully. Oh well, if it gets too bad we can always go to get her on Saturday. I am sure we will do some fun things while we are kidless. Who knows, after this weekend g-ma might get them more often !! Ummm, PROBABLY NOT !!

Well, time to get the kids in bed. ( yes, they do go to bed at 7:30 some nights )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!