Saturday, August 25, 2007

So far so good...

This morning we all slept in. Okay, wel I slept in until 9:00. My kids were up at 8:00, but turned on the t.v., got a snack and Ry proceeded to Heely around the house while Rae got her eyes to work. ( this can be a long process for Rae) Anyway, bless their souls, the kids let me sleep in !!! Get this....I fell asleep around 11:30 last night and got to sleep until 9:00....did you get that??? 9.5 hrs of blessed sleep !! That is usually what I get in two nights combined. Today is going to be a good day, I can tell. The kids are watching poke'mon ( I think that is what this whacked out show is )It is 9:20 and we are supposed to start cleaning at 9:30. I think we can knock this out in about 2 hrs or so. Then I have to clean out my hell whole of a Nissan that manages to collect a closet worth of the kids clothes, 4 pairs of shoes and who knows how many empty juice boxes every week. Once that mission has been accomplished I think I am going to take the kids swimming. It is a GORGEOUS day and I need to darken the tan !!

For now I am waiting for my Diet coke to kick in so that I can start my morning of cleaning. We all know that Diet Coke is essential in getting me going every morning !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!