Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Little League Heaven...

Yes, I am in little league heaven !! Folks, it has been 6 straight days of little league world series games, and there is only more to come. Seriuously, I could watch this all day long !! Ryan lays on the couch with me and we discuss pitching strategies, batting stances, how all the lefties are playing ( he is a lefty so of course he is intrigued by other lefties ). Anyway, I LOVE this time of year....almost as much as Christmas !!

Right now we are watching Mexico vs. Venezuela. Mexico is an amazing little team. I going to call it now that I think Mexico and Lubbock will end up in the finals. Call it a hunch !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!