Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I need a drink...

or something. Okay, so I get to work to get all of these checks ready and guess what???? The money wasn't transferred... ummm, okay, so I am not answering ANY phone calls today !! I am done. I am sooo tired of putting these people off day in and day out. Soooo, instead of a drink I think I will go hit the gym again after work. What sucks is that I finished the book I was reading last night. ( the book I have been reading at the gym ) That means that the time on the elliptical is REALLY going to be long and boring. Maybe I should skip the work out and go straight to the hot tub today. Too bad that doesn't burn calories.

So, Labor Day is coming up and I am having a party at the house. It should be fun, however that means I will be cleaning Saturday after I get home from Splashtown. Yes, you heard it right I am taking the kids to Splashtown. I really don't like the place. I think it has gone downhill, but the kids like it. We haven't taken them yet this year and we have free tickets. I am going with Stephen and Theresa. I am sure Ry is going to make me stand in all those long lines and go down all those rides. I am sorry, but after going to Schlitterbaun in New Braunsfels, Splashtown doesn't compare !!! I would rather float the lazy river all day and get a tan, but I don't see Ry and Rae being okay with that.

Okay, a few people have emailed me asking when I would be posting new pictures. Ummmm, when I get a new card reader and when I have the time. It has been so hot lately that they would be all sweaty in the pictures. However, it is supposed to rain in the next few days and I REALLY want to get some pictures of the kids playing in the rain. I just need to get my camera covered and protected for that. I have so many ideas for photoshoots, but I just need the time to do them. I promise some will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the gym without me tonight but we are back on for Wed.

Lacie said...

Hey Chica, when is your party, Sat or Sun? My parents are coming into town so I don't know if I will be able to make it. But I would like to hire you to do some pics of me and Tyler! We will have to get together soon.
Lacie

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!