Saturday, September 1, 2007

It hurts...

my head that is. It is 7;30 on a Saturday morning and I can't sleep. I am hungover and sitting here with a headache. I am supposed to take the kids to splashtown today, now that one is going to be fun !!! ( can you sense the sarcasm? ) I had fun last night, but feel like crap today because of it. Mom, don't lecture me on drinking okay?

Anyway, I am sitting here in a quiet household. The kids are still asleep and I am sitting in the recliner updating the blog. I have a lot going on this weekend so I will update when I can. I am hoping to get some new pics of the kids this weekend. I am not taking my camera to splashtown, so it won't be from there LOL Maybe if I get the house clean tonight I will take them to do some pics tomorrow morning before our little get together. I need to get Rae's hair trimmed, but don't want a pair of scissors to go near her. Her hair is finally getting long again !!!

Okay, so my early morning ramblings are over. Before I end this I am going to post some quotes that I have found over the years and these are just the ones I have found about life so to speak. I have TONS of ones about families and kids, but that can be another post !!

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light."
-Albert Schweitzer

"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
-unknown

"Within you I lose myself
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again."
-Unknown

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
* Ralph Waldo Emerson

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
Ben Stein

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!