Monday, July 30, 2007

finally...

I am now in marketing full time. No more accounting !!! I am so excited. Hmmm, so it has been a few days since I have updated, but not a lot has happened.

I cleaned out the kids closets this weekend. Whoa, every time I do that it is a huge reality check. So, I tried on Rae's stuff from last winter. The size 4 pants will work for fall, but I don't think they will last much past that. I have like 5 pairs of 4 Slim and although they are REALLY cute on her, she really has to suck in to button them. So, those are goners. Anyway, I am taking 2 bags of clothes to Once Upon a Child in hopes that they will take about 1/8 of the clothes ( those people are SOOOO picky !! ). The rest I will put on craigslist. I do not have time to bother with ebay.
Anyway, so she has one drawer that is full of shorts sleeve shirts. We ran out of room so we had ot hang the rest. She has another drawer that is full of shorts. Then we have a shelf that is full of 4 stacks of pants, a shelf that is full of pajamas, a shelf that is full of long sleeve shirts, a drawer that is full of panties and bathing suits, and a shelf that is full of sweat shirts... ummm, this is without me fall shopping at all. Plus, we have one side of her closet that is full of dresses and the other side is full of "outfits" of some sort.
Ryan's isn't much better. Those children are swimming in clothes. However, I will still have to buy Rae and Ryan fall/winter clothes b/c they are quickly outgrowing last years.

So, I got their closets clean and organized along with their dressers. Plus, I got about 3/4 of all my laundry done and PUT AWAY !! That is a major accomplishment with me !! I hate putting away clothes and we have a habit of living out of laundry baskets, but I did it !! Plus, I scrubbed my kitchen from top to bottom, mopped all my floors ( except for my bathroom ), that will be Tuesday's venture !!

We bought the movie "Bridge to Tarebithia" for the kids. That movie is soooo good. I cried in it, just like I did when I took the kids to see it at the movies.

I took the kids swimming a few times this weekend. Truthfully, there wasn't much else to do. Sorry I haven't taken any recent pictures. Maybe in the next few days :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!