Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hang Over From Hell...

I feel like death !! I know I joked about last night being a drunken debauchery, but it was so much more than I thought it would be. We went to Red River with some of our closest friends and had a blast!! I was very upset come 2 a.m ( because I wasn't ready for the bar to close LOL ), so we brought the party home. We went to bed at ( are you ready for this??? )..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 5:30 in the morning !! I woke up at 9:30 this morning and have been struggling ever since. I think I am going to fall over soon. I would explain everything that happened last night, but that it between us and the people who were there !! However, here are some pictures from last night !! Here is who went : Me, Chris, Dennis, Ashley and Josh, Ashley and her friend Stacey I believe, Lacie, Todd, Tim, ( and a few others I think ). The pictures are all mixed up and out of order. Sorry !




This hat rotated among us girls !!
Lacie and her tongue !!
This was us driving home from the bar. Yes, we had a designated driver.
Oops !! We were showing our "surpised " faces !! Sash, you need a tan girl !!
Why must drunk people insist on sticking their tongues out?
This was probably around 4:00 a.m or so !! Still drinking !!
New friends.. Lacie meet Kort.
Get that damn thing away from me !!

We think we are sexy after 5 shots and 10 drinks !!
BFFE Love !!
Why oh why did I do this??? Wine at 3:00 a.m? Not a good idea !!
Rock on !!!
This was around 5:00 in the morning or so. I can't believe we were still going !


Lacie and Dennis chilling with the booze.
Dennis getting love from the girls !!
This was the empty glasses from the "Last Call" order
Yep, we are some sexy bitches.....

Hmmmm, more "sexy bitches !"



My BFFE. I love you Sash !!
What was I doing here??

AWWW !! Aren't we cute??



This picture was taken towards the beginning of the night.
I love my girls !!
Again, at the beginning of the night when we were all sober.

Shortest, to tallest !!!
Anyway, that was our night. It is 7:00 right now and I plan on going to sleep in the next 2 hrs. I need to recover !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!