Sunday, July 15, 2007

I was right...

Chris came home from the grocery store with some of the most random stuff. Okay, he got four little containers of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. That is fine, but why does he need so much? Plus, I won't eat that !! Plus he got a 1/2 gallon of Regular Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip. AGain, it is full fat and I won't eat it !! He got regular syrup instead of sugar-free. He got regular cheese instead of 2%. He got RED juice boxes, ummmmm.... guess he forgot that his daughter is allergic to the red dye in those !! He got NOTHING for me to snack on. Special K bars, granola bars, baked Lays...NOTHING !!!

So, today's lesson is that no matter how much I detest going to the grocery store, I need to go anyway b/c Chris sucks at doing it. Plus he spent about 80.00 more than what I usually spend? I am still waiting to see the receipt so I can figure out what he got !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!