Saturday, July 7, 2007

It is Saturday night and we have been watching movies on the couch all day. I am tired of having rain cancel every baseball game. Ryan did have tryouts for a the tournament team today. It went okay. The trouble was that he has had a viral rash for 3 days and I have to keep him hopped up on Benadryl to keep the rash and itching at bay. Needless to say he was a little loopy at tryouts today. The coach having the tryouts knew that of course and was really nice about it. Ryan did well, just not his best.

The fourth was pretty good. We went over to the rents and then shot fireworks at a friend's house. I have been off work since Wednesday and it is going to SUCK going back, but I know I must do it. LOL That darn paycheck !!

Okay, can I just say that the movie Eight Below is REALLY sad. We are in the middle of it and that is why I am on here writing instead of watching the movie. Animals and death is soooo sad.

I will hopefully update more tomorrow !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!