Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Holidays=sick around my house....

You read it correctly. If there is a holiday coming up then one of us WILL get sick. It never fails !! Ryan and I are sick. We are both running fever, cough, sore throat, etc etc...
This sucks. The only good thing is that I am off Wed-Sunday so after today I can rest.

I knew I was getting sick yesterday, but we went to a friend's house to hang out last night anyway. At about 9:30 I thought I was going to keel over from exhaustion. I took the kids home, got them showered and in bed and then I took my nyquil. Who takes this stuff? Seriously, Nyquil knocks me out in about 5 minutes. You would think I took some high powered sedative. Nope...just Nyquil. I don't even take the whole dosage. I usually take a tsp of the stuff. Needless to say I am groggy and out of it today. I am here at work and about to dive head first into a massive pile of bank statements and invoices.

Hopefully Ryan and I will start feeling better. Just in time for Rae to get it !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!