Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Special K Bars...

I think am addicted to these things. Seriously, I love them !! If you haven't tried one, go get yourself a box. They are great and only 90 calories !!

Chris started on his softball league last night !! It was sooooo much fun !! I took the kids and Rae was excited to see that Kody was there. Many of you know Kody and you know what a cutie he is. He was cracking us up last night !! He was in such good spirits and having a blast running around playing with Rae, Ryan and all of us in the bleachers. Ryan was watching the games most of the time. The guys did pretty good considering this is the first time most of them have played together.

Ryan has another game tonight, but I think it is only one.

I got a little piece of mind yesterday at work. I talked to my boss and he was very understanding and helped me with a lot of my concerns. It looks like I am going to be the sole marketing coordinator for Dakota Blue. Then we will have a marketing assistant for Tuscany. Let me tell you... I am going to be VERY VERY busy !! I loved doing marketing for David Powers, so I know I will love doing it for Dakota Blue. Bye bye accounting !!!

Okay, time to get busy and get this Wednesday over with !! Oh, I will most likely take my camera with me to the game tonight. Hopefully I will have some pics to post... hopefully !! LOL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!