Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ouch...

I woke up this morning in pain. I suffer from ovarian cysts and I think one had ruptured over night. I should have had a clue considering I was feeling sick to my stomach and just "off" last night. I woke up in sever pain this morning, but had to go into work anyway. I didn't have an option considering I had so much to do. Hopefully I can get out of here around noon or so. The doctor wanted me to take birth control to help with the cysts, but I don't want to. It messes with my emotions too much. It makes me a REALLY mean person and I refuse to do that to my children and my husband. So, I deal with a rupturning cyst every 2-3 months or so. I will be in a lot of pain today, and then really sore tomorrow. This sucks.

Hopefully there is nothing big planned for tonight. If Ryan has practice than Chris can take him, or one of the other dad's can come and get him. I just can't do it tonight. Tomorrow is Friday right? For once we have nothing to do on a Friday night. I am stoked. I want to go see the Harry Potter movie. The kids love Harry Potter.

Oh, the game went well last night. The Storm beat the Raptors in a 15-6 victory ( I think that was the score. ) All the boys did really well. I am ready for a couple days that are baseball free.

Oh, okay, so for the past 7 years I have been addicted to Big Brother. I watch this show religiously. I am such a dork that I ordered showtime for the next few months so I can watch the after dark programming for it. Seriously, I can never get enough of Big Brother. If I go home early I am going to go home and watch what I DVR'd last night and curl up into a ball. Ahhhh, that sounds sooooo nice about right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!