Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My MLB crush is retiring...

You heard right. I am in lust with Craig Biggio. After Sep 30th I will no longer be able to watch him play :( Ryan idolizes him and well, I think he is amazingly talented and really hot. I guess he has paid his dues to the Astros and it is time for him to enjoy some family time. WHATEVER !! With this being said, I am SUPER excited to go to the Astros game tonight. We are going with the GHBA ( Greater Houston Builder Association ) . There is nothing better than sitting on the sidelines of a baseball game, drinking a bud light and munching on some stale nachos. I keep hearing that David Beckham is suppose to make soccer huge in America.... oh huh.. I'll believe it when I see it. Personally I think America is way too obsessed with baseball and football to give soccer a chance. Ryan plays soccer, but it bores the hell out of me. We let him play b/c he loves it, but I don't get butterflies in my stomach as we drive up to the soccer field. I do with baseball !! Oh Monday I will finally be out of accounting for good. I will be back in the marketing game full time. We have a new sales and marketing director who is an absolute riot. I created the collateral piece for our new realtor program. I am excited that I will be seeing some of my photography and layout work in print. It will be published in some realtor magazines and such. It is this picture



Here is the maketing piece I created from it... pretty cool huh? I am excited that I did all the work myself. I came up with the concept and created this !! I love being in marketing...I really do !!

Well, off to start my day and finish this week in accounting. I need to read perezhilton.com after this so I can get my daily fix of the crazy-ass celebrity whack jobs. Seriously...what happened to the cute little red head in The Parent Trap? What is it with rehab these days? I remember when I was about 16 and Drew Barrymore went to rehab. She went quietly, came out clean and sober and has made an amazing career for herself. What happened to those good ole days when rehab was truly rehab and not some publicity stunt for these spoiled brats? Oh and who else is waiting to see what Brittney will do next? THat is a girl who I would love to sit down and talk with just to see what wacked out things comes out of her mouth. How much of a trainwreck can you really be?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!