Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nope, I refuse to...

Go to the grocery store that is !! I refuse to. Everybody and their mother goes to the grocery store on Sunday and I just can't deal with going. So, I made a list and sent Chris. Who knows what he will come home with? I sent him to HEB so he would hopefully stay in the budget.

All of Ryan's games got rained out so we are "chillin" today. I can't even do laundry yet b/c I am out of detergent.

Okay, so we went to the beach Friday night and stayed there all day yesterday. We had a blast. Resa and I were hoping for sun and got overcast. I guess it is better than rain. It did keep the kind from getting burned.


Here are the pictures from the beach.


































Anyway, after we got back we said our goodbye's to Chris's brother. He was here for a couple of weeks. The kids LOVE him and he was over at our house quite a bit this time !! Chris and I decided that we wanted some mexican food, so we made call ahead reservations and went to Gringo's.

Okay, well I need to finish this post up. Like I said, Chris is at the grocery store and wanted me to sort laundry while he was gone. Ummm, I haven't quite started that yet, so it is time to get hustling.




The kids looked thrilled don't they??



No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!