Friday, July 13, 2007

Much Better...

I am feeling much better today. I left work around noon yesterday and rested all afternoon. Ryan's baseball coach was nice enough to pick him up from school and take him to practice. It helped out so much. So, it is Friday and I am at work. Friday's around here are CRAZY !! Every vendor and their mother show up looking for payment.

Today is picture day at school for the kids. I haven't ordered a school picture since RAe started there. They are always just a little bit blurry and her hair is always crazy by the time she goes in there to take the picture. She is wearing a cute little GAP dress and Ryan is wearing the matching GAP polo. I woke them up before I left this morning for work and Rae was in ultimate meltdown mode. I got her dressed, fixed her hair and made her a pallet on the floor so that she could watch cartoons until Daddy decided to get up.

I think we might go to the Lake tomorrow. Ry has a bb game at noon , so after that we are free !! We might take some friend's jet ski's out. The kids LOVE that !! Plus, I can work on the tan a little more. Who knows where we will end up?

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will make it my mission to get the camera out and take some cute pictures !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Mema said...

I always knew you were a talented writer and your blogs prove it. You never stop surprising me. I think I still have a few things you wrote growing up.

Love you
Mom

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!