Thursday, September 20, 2007

24 hours to go...

until I will be leaving work and getting ready to go to Dallas. This couldn't have come at a better time.

I think everything from this week has my head spinning. Every little thing is pissing me off. It always seems to happen this time of year. I keep adding more and more to our schedule. Yes, I have NO right to complain about this considering I am the one that has committed to it all. That is why I think it will be great for me to go away for a couple days and come back with new energy and a better positive attitude. No one likes a grump, that is for sure !!!

Tonight, once I get home I have to do LOTS of laundry. I have to wash ALL the uniforms ( for baseball and soccer), all the kids clothes for the weekend, plus everything I am wanting to bring. Ummm, and did I mention that I have 2 pair of jeans that fit and that is it???? I am forever washing those damn things !! I need to go shopping sooooo bad, but it just isn't possible right now. Anyway, I have to do Ryan's nightly reading, get them showered, in bed, and pack all my stuff. That is a lot for little ole me !!

I will miss all the games this weekend and that sucks, but I know Chris will call and give me the play by play. Well, I better finish up this day at work .We went to La Madeleine's for lunch and I had their chicken ceasar salad ( with their fat-free ceasar dressing...yummmmmmmyyyy !!! ) Actually, I am sure ya'll could give a shit what I ate there...LOL.

Time to go start a list of what I need for Dallas....It is time to turn that city upside down !!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!