Sunday, September 30, 2007

Soccer Saturdays...

Yes, it is Sunday ( 1 in the morning ) but this post is about Saturday...yesterday...today... whatever haven't gone to bed yet so it is still Saturday to me. So, Rae and Ry both had games today and man was it crazy.

Here is Rae in all her soccer glory...doesn't she look like a little professional.. ha ha !!!







The best part was when she got 3/4 of the way through the game and decided that she didn't want to soccer anymore. She is sooooo much like her brother at that age !!!

Anyway, I haven't edited ry's pics yet today. It is late and I will do that tomorrow night.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!