Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thank You...

For those who know what is going on in my life right now...Thank You for your words of encouragement and support. This blog is not private so I am not going into details of the situation.

I don't have a fun and quirky post today. You are just getting me raw showing my gratitude.

I know the next few months are going to be hard. Hell, the next couple years are going to be hard but I know that my friends and family will be there for me, well for my entire family. I couldn't ask for a better support system.

Again, I say thank you.

I do have one little thing to add. Ryan has been reading to me every night and I am so proud of him right now. He is getting more confident in reading and as a mother who LOVES the english language he is actually listening to me about the rules of grammar. ( for example, silent e's, what y's do at the end of words, what vowels make what sound when combined... yes mother I know I missed my calling as an english teacher... ) Also, Ry stayed on green yesterday. That is HUGE for him. A lot of this is affecting him and I am trying to show him as much positive reinforcement as possible. He was in an amazing mood yesterday which is rare these days. Lets hope that we see more of these days in the future.

I hope everyone has a glorious day. I cannot say thank you enough.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!