Tuesday, September 4, 2007

In depth...

Okay, so I am finally at work and I am able give you a few updates about the weekend.
First off, I apologize that I kept saying Memorial Day. Yes,I know it was Labor Day, but please remember that I have two children and I forget what day of the week it is most of the time. I am lucky to remember Christmas !!!

So, yesterday was fun. We went over to my sister's house to swim and my niece Jenna had a friend over playing. Her name is Lindsey ( the friend, not my niece ). Lindsey is 6 and Ryan thought she was soooo pretty. The funny thing is that Lindsey has a crush on Ry as well. As sweet as I thought this was,it kind of freaked me out. I mean, I knew that there would be a day where Ry would start liking Jenna's friends. I just didn't know it would be at 6 yrs old. We were eating dinner at my parents and Ry was very adamant that Lindsey sit by him. Awwwwwww !!!!!

Then we went to see baby Emma. I thought Rae would be all excited about it, but do you know who was the most inquisitive??? Ryan !!! He told me that he wanted a little brother... Sorry kiddo, not gonna happen !!!!! The LAST thing that I need is a baby. Baby Emma is gorgeous and sweet and I didn't want to give her back !!!

I finally got a new card reader so I was able to upload all the pictures. I figured I would put the big ones on my blog, but all you really have to do is click on the picture and you can see the big version on it, so I am not going to waste my time!!

Today I am back at work. Rain is in the forecast, which is quite depressing. Rae is suuposed to have soccer practice today, however I wouldn't be surprised if it got rained out. What doesn't get rained out these days?????

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!