Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What a day...

Well, I got about two hours of sleep last night and was sick to my stomach all night. I really needed to go to work, but there is no way I could have done it. This happens to me sometimes. I concentrate so much on doing everything for everybody that sometimes I forget about myself. I haven't been able to get to the gym in about a week and my body knew it. When we are running around doing baseball, soccer, work, etc.. I am bad and I will forget to eat. Needless to say I crashed and burned today. The kids were up past midnight last night. Ry had a HORRIBLE day at school because of it. I couldn't get mad at him b/c it was MY fault for keeping him up that late. Oh well, live and learn. It is 6:30 and both of the kids are already asleep. I fixed them mac and cheese, gave them a glass of milk and put them to bed. Chris has softball tonight, so it is me and my blog.

So, the finale of Big Brother is on tonight and for the first time ever I don't really care who wins. I think they are both putzes !! I want to watch it just to see what the sequestered jurors have to say. That is always the best part.

3 more days until Dallas !! Sash and I cannot stop talking about it. I am sure she will bring her camera...or we will get a disposable. Oh the stories I will have to tell! Maybe Christi will let me get on her computer and update on Saturday. Oh okay...so confession...I REALLY want to get my belly button pierced this weekend, but Chris says I can only do it if he is with me...how retarded is that? So... what do you think? One of my best friends tells me, "It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"... Mom, I am sure I know your stance this, but remember, I AM an adult!! LOL

Oh oh oh...how could I forgot??? Ry hit his first homerun last night in the baseball game. It was an in-park home run and yes, it was the result of an overthrow...but it still counts !! He was soooooo excited !!! We won the game....22-0. ( I think that was the final score). We felt kinda bad that the other team didn't ever score....well not THAT bad. It was a fun little game, but our boys were BORED in the field b/c the other team couldn't hit very well.

Well, time to get my blanket, curl up on the couch, and watch the Big Brother finale. Good night all...maybe I will be more interesting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He probably just wants to make sure you go to a good place not some hack up in Dallas.

PS .. I can tell a very smart woman is providing you with quotes. :)

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!