Monday, September 24, 2007

Dallas Weekend....

All I can say is WOW....yup....WOW....

Is it possible for a person to become even closer to their best friends??? For 48 hours I didn't stop smiling or laughing. Well, except to sleep and we only got about 4-5 hours of sleep the whole weekend !! It was soooo crazy and sooooo much fun !!!!

First off, it took Sash and I 5 hours to get there on Friday night !! We didn't know if we would EVER get there, but we did. We quickly changed and headed out. We went to dinner and then decided to go tackle the Dallas nightlife. While I won't go into any details I will share a few things.

Christi lives in a place called Addison in Dallas. There is this on road that has bar after bar after bar. We started out at Sherlocks and by the end of the night we were singing along with many bar patrons at a dueling piano bar. Our night didn't stop there. We went back to Christi's and ended up staying up until around 5:30-6:00 in the morning. Christi had to go to work ( poor poor Christi ) so Sash crawled in bed and if you know me you know that I have a hard time sleeping during the day. I was up and decided to go get breakfast. Christi bailed out of work early so her and I went shopping. Then we came home and I did manage to take a 2 hour nap before we had to wake up and get ready. We went to a sushi restaurant and then out to more bars. We ended up partying until 5 in the morning again, however this time I did go to sleep and managed to sleep about 3 hours. Yes, I know you want the juicy good stories, but they aren't good unless you are there I guess. It was a bunch of girls having a blast !!!!!

I did take pics on a disposable camera, but that isn't developed yet !!

The only pics I have are these... We were about to go out Saturday night. The pics aren't that great of quality. I had to use my flash and it was outside on Christi's patio. However, they are a couple. I will post on here other ones once I get them developed !!




Last night I went to sleep at 8:30 and didn't get up until 5:30 this morning. It was wonderful and amazing sleep.

I can't say how much I love my two best friends. The best thing is that every year they get closer and closer !!

AGain...WOW !!! LOL

1 comment:

TxSash said...

Nordstroms
The Nail Place
Intriquing, you say????
"Awwww, they just touched!!!"
Bathroom trips.........

And the list goes on.

I love you, Chica!!!

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!