Saturday, September 1, 2007

It wasn't that bad...

Splashtown that is... I was dreading going. It is always crowded and the lines are always too long. That wasn't the case today. We got there at 10:00 ( when it opened ) and did all the water slides first. Rae is finally tall enough to ride most of them. My little dare devil loved them !! She went down so many times. The lifeguards freaked out a few times b/c she was small, but she held on and stayed in the tube each time. Ry and Rae loved the wave pool. I managed to work on the tan some and I even rode some rides. Overall, we had a really good time. I am trying to relax so that I can start cleaning the house soon. Blech !! I want to get it over with tonight though.

Not much else to say. I hope everyone had as great of day as I did and that they were able to enjoy their family as well !!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!