Sunday, September 9, 2007

This is easy...

having one kid. Ry went fishing/boating with Resa and Stephen last night and will be gone all day today. Rae stayed with me. it is 9 in the morning and I haven't had to listen to ANY fighting. Wow !!!! Okay, so a few people have asked about Ry's punishment for the school stuff. Can I just say that Chris sucked big ones when it came to handing down a punishment. Like I said in my last post, I went out Friday after work with Sash so Chris had to handle everything on Friday night. Needless to say, this is what Ry got to do this weeked.

1. Go to soccer practice
2. ( he was going to be able to play in the game, but it got cancelled)
3. Go to the b-day party AND skate and have a good time
4. Go to Drakes.

I am waiting to "see the light" when it comes to this punishment. Am I the only who thinks thathe got NO punishment? Yup, I agree with you, but Chris thinks that Ry will change b/c he talked to him. I have twenty dollars riding on the bet that I get another phonecall in the next 10 days !!!

Well, it is Sunday and I think I get some laundry done and just be lazy today!!
( with a trp to the gym thrown in there !! )

Have a good Sunday everyone!!

Oh, and remember today is Grandparent's day, so tell your grandparent's that you love them !!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!