Friday, September 21, 2007

It's Friday...I'm going to Dallas...

Just imagine me singing that like in Ms. Congeniality when Sandra Bullock was singing/saying, "You think I'm sexy", "You want to date me", "You want to kiss me" LOL, So now, imagine me saying, "It is Friday", "I'm going to Dallas".

Oh, and I woke up at 4 a.m to Reagan having peed in her bed. I didn't get mad. The child is 4.5 and this is only the second time she has ever done this. It was my fault b/c she had 2 cups of rootbeer, plus she stole my drink and drank it at the softball game last night. So, at 4 this morning I try to open my eyes and.... one was matted shut !! CRAP !!! I think my mascara or eyeliner is expired ( hell, maybe both!! ) Don't worry MOm, I am going to buy some new stuff today and NO I don't have any on right now. Oh and I do not have my contacts in either. I am REALLY good about taking them out at night now. ( if I wear them...I seem to wear glasses a lot these days ). So, I FINALLY get my eyes open, process what she is saying and get up. She is upset and apologizing. Of course I told her that it was an accident and it wasn't her fault. I threw her in the shower, got her changed, put her in my bed, went upstairs, stripped her bed, put her stuff in the washing machine, and then crawled back into bed for another hour. Hey, at least she went back to sleep and didn't try to stay awake. That one would have been a kicker.

So last night I got most of my stuff packed. You would think I was leaving for a week, but hey a girl's gotta have options right??? I have some stuff in the dryer that I have to pack when I get home. I am only working until 1:30, so I have plenty of time !!!

Not much else is going on. I will try to take lots of pics this weekend. Well, you will only get bar pictures if Christi has a camera. I am not taking mine into the bar. Christi has to work for part of the day on Saturday and I think SAsh and I might hit up the pool. I am not quite sure what it is like to layout for more than ten minutes at a time. The kids are always with me at the pool and the only time I got "me" time was during the adult break when they had to sit out for 10 minutes. Wow, this will be a change.

Oh, still contemplating the belly piercing.
Everyone be good and have a great weekend !!! Mom, have fun with the kids SAturday night...

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!