Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day...

It was a great day !!!
I have lots and lots of pictures to share!!!

I can't access my photobucket account right now, so I am going to have to upload them in blogger for now. I will put big pics up tomorrow. This is for now !!!

These first ones are when we first got to my sister's house. It was in front on her barn.







These next ones are of the kids swimming. The adults were drinking wine !! LOL













This next set is from my parent's house. The kids were all playing on the tire swing and having a blast.







These last one's are baby Emma !!! Gretch had her on Wednesday. Isn't she beautiful???? She is soooo sweet. I didn't want to put her down.







Okay, hope you enjoy all the pics !! I will blog in the morning about the events of the day, but for now, here are the pics !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am new to Blogger. Just found your Blog by clicking on Digital Scrapbooking. Love your theme and your blog layout. The pics are awesome. Would love to know how you add your frames. Please stop by and say "HI". :)

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!