Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The day OUR world changed...



I had just walked into work and my mom came up to me and asked if I had heard about the planes. We turned on the radio and I started watching all the news stations on the internet. My heart shattered into a million pieces. It was unimaginable and terrifying that someone would do this to innocent people. At the same time I was mad. I was mad that someone ended so many lives and tried to destroy America's heart. As Americans we all know that didn't happen.

Our company gave us the option to leave. I left as quickly as possible and picked up Ry at the babysitters. I remember sitting in the living room , holding him, and just crying. I was blessed that my family was safe, but at the same time hundred's of other families were mourning. It is still hard to process to this day.

Also, don't forget the brave men and women who risked their own lives for others. Don't just remember them on this day. Remember them every day. Remember the ones that serve and protect you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

TxSash said...

You were the first person to tell me what was going on. I'll never forget you walking into my office and telling me to to turn on the radio.

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!