Saturday, September 15, 2007

In case you want to know...

Okay, we have been pretty busy this weekend so I will give you the quick run down.

Let's see, Friday we went over to Ryan's baseball coach's house. (We'll shorten that to Coach T. for blog purposes ) We were supposed to pick up our uniforms and such and much to our dismay, our jerseys did not get here in time for the game. That was okay, the boys had their hats, pants, and under armour to wear. So, we stayed over there until around 10 or so... ( what is it with those boys and offering me beer? I guess they didn't remember that we had to get up early for the game !! )

As I woke up on Saturday I prepared a day of pure craziness. I HAD to leave with Ry at 9:30 at the latest. Oh, did I mention that Rae had a soccer game at the EXACT same time as Ry's baseball game? She did, but I had to go to the baseball game b/c I am the team photographer...So, Chris is running late as usual, and I FINALLY get out of the house. The baseball game was AMAZING !!! There was a team this summer/spring known as the Heat and they were a pretty good team. We'll, we basically played them yesterday and SMOKED them. The final score was 18-6. Our little Legends played so well together ( remember, this was the first game of the season and the first time they had all played together ). They really are a good little team !!!

Ry's baseball game ended at 12 and his soccer game started at 1, so I had to haul ass to get him there. Now soccer is different this year. They actually keep score and have a real ump. It was funny b/c we played a team who had two of the Legend players on it. Ry was stoked to play them. Our soccer team won 10-6. ( It really was a great day for sports) Ry scored a goal and had about 3-4 assists. He was exhausted !!!

Afterwards we came home for Rae to take a nap. Then I took the kids swimming over at Coach T's house with some of the other baseball players. Chris came and got Ry and took him to play laser tag. Rae wanted to stay with me ( why does this not surprise me?? ) Anyway, I just hung out with some our friends at Coach T's house until around 10:30 and then came home and CRASHED !!!!!

Now it is 8:30 on Sunday morning. The kids are still asleep and I need to clean house BAD right now !!! I must quit typing and do this.

Sorry this post is boring, but it really is just an update from the weekend. It has been a great weekend, but just busy and very beer, baseball and soccer oriented !! LOL

Only 5 more days til Dallas !!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!