Monday, September 17, 2007

Who are you people???

Okay, so last week I put a counter on my blog... holy moly...I have been getting over 100 hits a days. It is just little ole' me. Who are all ya'll people ( yes, I am in Texas,therefore I fully have the right to type ya'll ) With that being said I do have to say that I am guilty of blog jumping and finding some really fun and interesting blogs. That is what I do at 6 in the morning when I don't feel like starting work yet. Speaking of early mornings.. I came in this morning about 5:45 so that I could start editing baseball pictures from this week. The boys had to wear red under armour and it made their shirts reflect big time on their skin. Oh well, they are still adorably cute boys !!!

Oh, just a thought came to mind when I was looking at the pics that I posted. We ( the coaches and myself included ) are always yelling at Ryan to get "baseball ready". I think I have come to the conclusion that Ryan standing there staring at us like ( "Shut the F up") is his baseball ready. I am going to try to work on that tonight. ( yes we have another game tonight and hopefully we will kick some ass like we did before !! ). Also, I am thinking that I might have to "incentivise" ( is that a word ? ) him a little. I am thinking I will tell him that IF he gives 100% and is energized and on his A game then Daddy will take him skating this weekend. Heck, I am going to be out of town so Daddy can deal with it.... evil laughing as we speak !!

Here are a couple from this weekend.









I don't really want to put any on there that have pics of kids who's parents I don't know !!!

4 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Remember, I have you linked to my blog girlie. I get hits, you get hits... So keep being yourself. You crazy woman!

Lacie said...

Hey there, I log in everyday to get my daily dose of Jill. The bball pics are so cute, Tyler is going to play T-Ball next year and I am already so excited!

B said...

yay for "y'all"! found your blog through angry julie.

get google analytics and you can see where ppl are viewing your blog from :)

btw, yay for texans! i grew up in the huntsville area -- ya know, the place with the prisons, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Fellow GR mommy stalking your blog.
jeni4tx! Love your photography and writing style. :)

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!