Thursday, September 27, 2007

I love em...

I love our little Legends !! Our boys rocked it last night.... yes they made errors and no they are not a perfect little team, but damn, those boys love their baseball. Our boys made a TRIPLE PLAY last night !!! Yep, J-Rod caught a pop fly, threw it to first...got him out... threw it to second...got that kid out... gotta LOVE IT !!! They won the game 18-7 ( I think that was the final score ). One of our boys came within inches of hitting a homerun over the fence. There were other homeruns as well of course. Plus, it was miss Taylors and Camerons b-day so the kids got to enjoy cake afterwards. I will be going in to work early in the morning to edit pics so I will post them tomorrow. Ry has been playing catcher a lot and you know what??? He is doing pretty good at it. Ry is not the best on the team, nor do I expect him to be, but he enjoys himself and that is the important part. He is proud of the team he is on. Plus, he couldn't be any cuter in all that catcher gear ! I think I got some good pics of him playing catcher. It was also nice to get behind my camera and escape for awhile tonight. Maybe that is why I love photography so much... for that little bit while you are focusing on capturing a beautiful child you forget about all the raw emotions that are raging within you.

Ohhhhhh... Ry was on green AGAIN today and he got SUPERSTAR of the week at daycare. You know, I am always proud of the little toot, but this week he has been soooooo happy. He said to me tonight, "Mom I am proud of myself " Wow, that is so important for a 6 yr old to be able to be proud of himself you know? He is about to face some hard days and as long as I can keep him loving himself and knowing that everyone around him loves him, then I can call myself a good mother.

On another note, thank you again for all the support I have been receiving. People who I didn't even think cared have been offering me their shoulders if I needed one. However, there is one person that I wish was there and could tell me that they care, but I guess that won't be happening. That really does hurt . I know this person reads my blog ( I have my ways of knowing these things ). I guess blood really isn't thicker than water......

Anyway, I am off to bed. I have been having a hard time sleeping ( getting about 3-4 hrs a night right now ) so who knows if I will actually sleep.

Sorry I haven't had any funny little quirks or anything this week. I guess I have been pretty intense, although I seem to forget that I did post the drunken pics from Dallas. Those were pretty funny. Speaking of Dallas...a big THANK YOU to Sash for making me laugh this week when I needed it the most. Sash, you should so comment and post the "dancing" link !! bwa ha ha !!!

A few "quotes" before I go... ( can you tell I love quotes?? That is the literature lover in me !!! )

Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.
Alan Watts

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson

1 comment:

TxSash said...

Here it is!!!! Funniest.... thing.... EVER.

http://www.dancesisterdance.com/myvid/index.php?v=b626c73712a486

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!